So far Friday is not going my way. What happened to all the gorgeous weather? Boo. Hopefully those of you in Toronto will still come to Unsigned tonight, it’s gonna be a great show. This weekend is packed with fun stuff so don’t let a little rain get in the way. I can’t say I’ve been this excited for Sunday in a long time, I’m not gonna say why just yet, but some of you probably know.
- Former LFO Member Now Spends His Time Live-Tweeting at Abortion Clinics Can’t decide if this is pathetic or hilarious, gonna go with both.
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’ – Sleeve Notes This is awesome.
- Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers? Makes sense when you think about it. Social lube leads to socializing which cures depression/gives a sense of purpose for sticking around.
- Photos from Doors Open 2012 Love this city.
- The Best Ice Cream in Toronto
- How Musicians and Composers Make Money Interesting info.
- 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself Best link of the week, for sure.
- Why I traded in my MBA for a guitar Something more people should do, in my opinion.
- Stream Metric’s new album It’s pretty damn good.
- Let’s Be Less Productive Interesting take on the way we work.
- Finally, the Walkmen’s new video is so damn cute. Bands are families, watch them get old/married/have babies over the years they’ve been together as a band.